Heavy Duty Diesel Powered Forklift , Load Capacity 6 Ton , With Japanese Isuzu Engine , Large Capacity
When you work outside with your forklift truck, you may need much power for lifting. Then JAC diesel forklift will be your right choice.
As a China diesel forklift manufacturer, we offer two series of forklift trucks: H series and J series, which are characterized by adjustable steering wheel and seats, as well as rational layout of each operating syetem, fully embodying the principles of ergonomics and effectively reducing the labor intensity.
1. Cummins and Isuzu branded diesel engines, conforming to EUROIII emissions standards, are optional;
2. JAC 5-10 ton diesel forklift comes equipped with a fully enclosed multi-disc wet brake, which is maintenance-free and has a large brake torque.
3. The multiple directional pilot control valve is easy to install, maintain and manipulate.
4. Our fork truck's cab can tilt at a 45° angle for easy access for repair and daily maintenance.
5. Air conditioners can be installed.
6. The gantry is solid and durable. The fork has the functions of side sliding and distance adjustment for convenient and efficient operation.
7. Gantries with different lifting heights (3000-6000mm) are available.
|1||Feture||Power Type|| ||Diesel|
|5||Free lift height||mm||205|
|8||Min turning Radius||mm||3300|
|9||Min Right angle stacking aisle width||mm||4930|
|10||Min right angle aisle width||mm||2960|
|11||Min ground clearance||mm||210|
|12||Height of overhead guard||mm||2450|
|14||Performance||Max driving speed||Full load||km/h||26|
|15||Max Lifting speed||Full load||mm/s||370|
|16||Max drawbar pull||Full load||KN||53|
|18||Dimension||Overall length||Without forks||mm||3470|
|20||Height mast lifted(with backrest)||mm||3930|
|21||Height mast lowered||mm||2500|
|26||Self weight||Without load||Kg||8640|
|27||Drive||Battery||Voltage / Capacity||V/Ah||24/160|
|31||Bore * sTROKE||mm||110×125|
|32||No.of Cylinder|| ||6|
|34||Fuel tank capacity||L||110|
|35||Transmission|| ||2/2manual shift|
|37||Supplement||Tire type (FR/RR)|| ||Pneumatic|
|38||Numbers of wheels||pcs||4/2|
|39||lowering speed (full load)||mm/s||540|
|40||Lowering speed ( unload)||mm/s||470|
|41||Axle load distribution (full load) (FR/RR)||kg||7776/864|
|42||Axle load distribution (unload) (FR/RR)||kg||3456/5184|